Boudoir Model Call Application
*PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION*
A Boudie Call is just like a regular boudoir session, however, the session fee is waived (normally $549) in exchange for a signed model release. With boudoir photography being such an intimate style in posing and wardrobe most of our clients wish to keep their photos private. I totally respect this decision! This is why from time to time I host these BoudieCalls to keep my portfolio updated with work I can show publicly.
Must be over the age of 20
Must be willing to commit to 4 full hours for the day
Must be able to provide your own transportation and wardrobe
Must be willing to sign a model release giving permission to use portraits publicly
***Must be reliable and show up to the agreed date and time***
Seriously, no one likes a flake.
I'm looking for the 20 somethings to the 80 somethings and every age in between, tall, short, pleasantly plump, petite & proud, sporty & fit, gay, straight, not sure, transgender, with or without physical imperfections, or struggles of learning to love the body they're in right now, and every other perfectly imperfect person willing to step in front of the camera to show off that incredible armor we call our body.
This is your chance to be SEEN and HEARD!
most Frequent Asked Questions:
Q: How much does the entire experience cost?
The photoshoot is completely free if you prefer looking after your own makeup and hairstyle style. Makeup services are available at $149 due at the time of booking. The makeup service will not be considered confirmed until the retainer is paid in full. The total value of the experience is $1,000 with additional savings up to $1,225. The total saving is valued at $2,225. Dates are valid for 2020 only.
Q: What does the entire experience include?
As a Le Chat Noir Boudoir model you will receive:
-A pre-shoot meeting to discuss how you want your hair, makeup, wardrobe, and vibe of your images
-Professional hair and makeup application by a professionally licensed cosmetologist and hairstylist ($149 fee)
- Up to 3 wardrobe changes
-Fully guided two-hour photoshoot with expert posing with Alessio Petti ($359 value)
-Reveal and ordering session 1-2 weeks after your session where you will see all of your gorgeous images full retouched
- 2 Digital images Retouched and delivered in Screen resolution ($350 value)
- 50% off your future Beauty, Boudoir or Couples Boudoir session ($275 value)
- Optional: 25% off any additional purchases made (up to $1,000 savings)
Fill in our Model Form Below:
Q: Do I get any photos?
A: YES! The session includes ONE HD Black Framed wall art. If chosen, you will also receive a 10% discount on your choice of our Album Collections, larger wall art, and add-ons. The retainer fee will be deducted from any purchase you decide to make as well (making your session and wall art FREE!!). There is no obligation to purchase any images from your session. You only purchase the ones you absolutely cannot live without.
Q: How will I know if I've been chosen?
A: Once you complete your application below, which is the final step in applying, I will get in contact with you within 72 hours by phone. We reach out to every applicant by phone to ensure we are a good fit to work together. If you are selected, you will then receive an email that you will need to reply to in order to claim your spot. This email will ask you to book your pre-shoot call to discuss the entire shoot, secure your date, and pay your stylist retainer fee. If it is not claimed within 24 hours, I will move on to other applicants.
Q: When will I see the images from my session?
A: We will schedule a Reveal session 1-2 weeks after your session if you would like to see all of your gorgeous images. This will be the only time to purchase images from the session. A Reveal Session is not mandatory - but what person wouldn't want to see all of their images?
As part of showcasing and publicizing this project
You'll be interviewed by me before and after the photoshoot to find out your views on being a woman as well as how you felt being photographed. Those interviews or parts of them may be shared on my website and social media to promote the project and my studio. Some before and after makeover photos may be shown to help demonstrate the full experience.
Q: How long do you keep images on file?
The only time you will be able to view and order your images is directly after your session OR on your Reveal and Ordering day. Any unpurchased images are deleted at the studio's discretion. We do not guarantee that images will be held for any period of time due to server space constraints.
Q: If I am chosen and can't participate, can I give my session to someone else?
A: If you are unable to participate we will move forward with the next applicant.
Q: How Do I Pay for Products?
I have a few different options that you can choose from:
- Pay in full the day of your session at your image reveal with either Cash/Debit/Credit card. We do not offer in-house post-session payment plans.
- Bank: Choose your desired Album Collection before your session date and place it on a payment plan (basically layaway) and unlock special bonuses if you pay it off at least 30 days before your session date.
- Pre-purchase and pay in full for your Album Collection prior to your session and unlock exclusive bonuses not offered any other time AND receive an additional 25% off your purchase
- PayPal Credit: This Payment Plan is through PayPal and is interest-free for up to 6 months. I get paid in full with this option and you pay your products off through PayPal. This can be used for pre-purchases or the day of your Reveal Session. Apply here to see if you are approved: https://creditapply.paypal.com/
- Square Installments: This can be used for pre-purchases or the day of your Reveal Session. You may apply for Square Installments, which will allow you to pay off your invoice over 12 months.